Monday, February 20, 2012

"UnOfficially Yours" - Ang Pasasalamat!


Ilang consecutive weeks na natin nakikita sina John Lloyd at Angel sa 'The Buzz' for the promo of UnOfficially Yours and last weekend was their last... They were there [and also in ASAP 2012] to thank everyone who watched the movie. They were saying na kulang pa ang ginagawa nila para suklian ang suportang binigay ng madlang peeps sa pelikula. Grabe naman kasi!!! From the first day until today [and i'm sure in the weeks to come] dagsa talaga ang mga tao sa mall para manood nito!

Hindi lang trending ang UnOfficially Yours sa Twitter, pati sa mga sinehan!

Ako, I've seen the movie twice. Ninamnam ko talaga ang mga linya and until today, I still can't get over the movie. I was able to relate, I laughed, I cried, I laughed again and again and again. I came out of the cinema satisfied!


Sa mga hindi pa nakakapanood, please do watch it! You are soooo missing out on the trend. It's worth your time and worth your money. Trust me on that!

Congrats team UNOFFICIALLY YOURS! The movie is officially a blockbuster!
 
*FOR INSTANT UPDATES, FOLLOW US ON TWITTER*

*TO WATCH OUR WEB SHOWS, CLICK HERE*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you for all the features involving Angel!!!