Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Juanita Banana!

In fairness sa ratings ng Juanita Banana, ang taas nya! I’ve recently been hooked on this series cause every episode doesn’t fail to make me laugh. It’s light, it’s refreshing, it’s funny.


In fairness to Bianca Manalo, a newbie in the industry, has bagged her own TV series. What an achievement! She deserves what she has now cause she does know how to act. She seems like a nice and simple person too that’s why I’m so endeared. I kinda knew na after her performance in Magkaribal there will be something big for her that’ll come not long after, and I was right!

Bianca Manalo looks like she has a bright future in showbiz, I’m sure madami pa tayong aabangan sa kanya. Congrats girl and we all wish you luck! 

Kung gusto niyo maging updated sa Juanita Banana happenings, join kayo sa official fan page nila sa Facebook, click here MORE UPDATES ON JUANITA BANANA

Thank you MyChos correspondent JC Baguio for the photos
For videos, visit:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mychosdotcom
For instant updates follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/mychosdotcom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she have the face,right... but not the acting ability. if not with BEKIMON there that would be a boring and non-sense show. abs-cbn's luck, nauna silang nagbigay ng contract kay bern.