Thursday, October 28, 2010

Kim Chiu Under the Spotlight

My photographer is a fan of Kim Chiu so when I asked her this small favor of taking pictures of the Premier Night last Tues (Oct.26), she was more than up for it!

While I was browsing through the pictures she took, I noticed that most of the photos are of Kim and all of them were beautiful shots (pang profile pic ba!). So here's a post dedicated to Kim, her beauty and her awesomeness during the red carpet premier.








Photos taken by Jenn Tiongco
For videos, visit:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mychosdotcom
For instant updates follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/mychosdotcom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim is the epitome of a young clean-cut female celebrity. she exudes beauty, innocence good moral values which are rarely seen now in the world of showbiz people. may she continue to portray these values so she can bean ideal model for younger generation.

Anonymous said...

booo!