Monday, August 9, 2010

Gretchen's Chunky Jewels (in size & price)





Just a while ago one of my trusted myChos sources, Mac Merla, sent me pictures of his trip to the set of Magkaribal today. First thing I noticed when I saw the pictures was the huge charm jewelry hanging on La Greta’s neck. When I flipped to the next picture, an overwhelming chunk of a ring was around her finger. Do I hate it? NO! Am I envious? Probably! :P



I am one who adores fashion. Despite most of the brands I adore being within the capabilities of my budget, I do make sure that I am ‘in the know’ on the latest in the fashion world – you know? Just in case the conversation about signature brands arises, at least I am knowledgeable. [That sentence sounds so pretentious doesn’t it? Haha]


It is evident that Gretchen effortlessly stands by her reputation and character (as Victoria) in Magkaribal. She has the money and the attitude to carry such a bling because that’s what & who she is. She has attained this status of sophistication that we would like to achieve. She’s a woman who can spend thousands of $$$ (not pesos) on a piece of necklace that could potentially break her neck because of its heftiness (in size and price).

So to all the fashionatics who can or can’t afford these accessories, enjoy this mouthwatering photograph! 

Yves Saint Laurent Metal Charm Necklace that costs a whopping $1,200!
May these pictures inspire us all in one way or another to work harder…
For videos, visit:

http://www.youtube.com/user/mychosdotcom
For instant updates follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/mychosdotcom

No comments: