Monday, December 12, 2011

Press Conference: Enteng Ng Ina Mo & Segunda Mano


Perhaps by now you're thinking that I'm playing favoritism in the MMFF race. Not really...

I said before that I am really looking forward to "Enteng Ng Ina Mo". I've expressed in my previous posts that this is the collaboration I've been waiting for and now that it's finally happened, I wouldn't miss the chance to be part of it (and more) for the world... After Enteng and Ina, the Kris-Dingdong-Angelica team goes next in my list. I don't know why? But I am, honestly, excited to watch this. I heard from my sources that the mounting is spectacular. This gave me an added reason to be excited.

BUT, THE TRUTH IS... I will watch all the MMFF entries. I am here as a viewer and a supporter of Filipino movies, so, honestly, there is no bias in my part =) I hope you guys, like me, support all the local movies that will be shown this Christmas.


Anyway, going back to the point of this post (which is the title) here are some photos I took from the press conference of the two movies I will watch first, "Enteng Ng Ina Mo" and "Segunda Mano"...

"ENTENG NG INA MO"



"SEGUNDA MANO"







*FOR INSTANT UPDATES, FOLLOW US ON TWITTER*
*TO WATCH OUR WEB SHOWS, CLICK HERE*

No comments: