Monday, December 19, 2011

Dabarkads on ASAP Rocks!!!


Were you able to watch ASAP Rocks yesterday? Besides "That's Christmas", the highlight of the episode is Vic and Aiai's prod.

At first I thought they'd sing "Bakit Ngayon Ka Lang" (which is what they sang in Eat Bulaga and the ABS-CBN Christmas) but when bossing came out of the stage and sang live, that alone got me really excited, not to mention, the song he sang pa "Bakit Ba Ganyan" sung by his ex-wife, Dina Bonnevie, (ha ha) I knew right away that it will be a funny prod number...

The bigger surprise was when the cast came out on stage... It's like I was warped! I thought I was watching Eat Bulaga... Toni G., who was also on stage to interview the cast, made a comment that the 'dabarkads' were all there... She and Ruby were hugging like long lost sisters who found each other after so many years... It was FUN to see all this!









Enteng Ng Ina Mo promo is the most fun! I hope the hype of their promotion translates to the box office =)

*Konting-konti na lang, December 25 na!!! =)

*FOR INSTANT UPDATES, FOLLOW US ON TWITTER*
*TO WATCH OUR WEB SHOWS, CLICK HERE*

No comments: