Monday, November 28, 2011

KC Concepcion - Not What Piolo Needs?


Many of us watched yesterdays big pasabog interview of KC Concepcion about Piolo Pascual on The Buzz. It trended on Twitter and until the next day (today) it is still word of mouth.

Hati ang opinion ng mga tao. Some feel for KC and a big sum of the 'some' are on team Piolo...

In my opinion, I think, in situations like this, we shouldn't take sides, especially if we are not close degree friends of KC or PJ.

Basing from the emotions KC showed during her interview with Tito Boy, she looks like she's coming from a deep well of pain. I'm sure after that interview, things will be a bit more painful for them cause a lot of side comments were made about both KC and Piolo, judgements, assumptions...  etc. I suggest, they stay away from reading comments in social networking sites for a while!

The interview yesterday was actually quite vague. She didn't really say the REAL reason, but I don't blame her, she doesn't owe US, mere commoners, an explanation. So, I guess, if we wanna get to the bottom of it, we either take time to investigate? OR, we read between KC's lines....


For now, I'd like to wish KC happiness and peace of mind and I am waiting for Papa P's exclusive interview about KC.

*FOR INSTANT UPDATES, FOLLOW US ON TWITTER*
*TO WATCH OUR WEB SHOWS, CLICK HERE*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sana ngayong Pasko...magsalita na si Piolo. hahaha

Anonymous said...

I think it's better for Piolo to just keep quiet. I think People have already said enough damage...

Anonymous said...

hati din opinion dyan sa tell all ni PIOLO. on one hand, pwede para FAIR, they both air their sides....BUT on the other hand....the issue will just drag on and on....kawawa both parties.

teresa esplana said...

Dpat magslita n c piolo..naawa kxe ako sau papa p.