Friday, November 11, 2011

DJ HEIDEE - The New Twitter Phenomena!


I recently followed @DJHeidee on Twitter and reading her timeline cracked me up... I was in a good/sarcastic mood all day!

She gives some good advice, advice that I would give to people who ask me the type of questions being thrown at her... You can never get 'pikon' or 'inis' no matter how sarcastic or hilariously nasty her replies are cause, truth is, she makes sense!

I tried to contact her... Some people think it's Sarah, some have their doubts... Well, I now know who she is and boy you guys will be very happy *hint hint*.

Anyway, I got info about her tweeting period... Apparently she wants to do a twitter show... Here's the schedule:

DAILY SCHEDULE (Starting tomorrow)
12nn - 1pm
7pm - 8pm
and 12mn -1am

Kaya for all the hearts broken and the heart breakers or those who just want to ask (silly) questions to get (even more) silly answers back, tweet @DJHeidee!!!



*FOR INSTANT UPDATES, FOLLOW US ON TWITTER*
*TO WATCH OUR WEB SHOWS, CLICK HERE*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think si Sarah na talaga ang mag aadvice sa schedule na yan,.. excited na ko....