Thursday, July 7, 2011

Couch Potato Time! - IMORTAL and IN THE NAME OF LOVE DVD's

Hey guys! I just got my copy of IN THE NAME OF LOVE dvd. I've seen the movie in the theater many times but I still can't get enough of it. Besides being excited to watch the movie (again), I am looking forward to see the special features... Some of the features include the deleted scenes, behind the scenes footage during their dance rehearsals but I think the best feature of all is the director and cast commentary. For an epic movie like this, it's interesting to see how the whole movie was made...


I also got the complete IMORTAL dvd set!
I wasn't able to watch every episode on TV so now, I am happy that I'll be able to watch it over and over again in the comfort of my own couch...


To those who haven't seen IN THE NAME OF LOVE and IMORTAL or those who've seen it but want to see it again and again, go and get the dvd now!

These DVD'S are now available in all record bars nationwide!!!

HAPPY WATCHING :)


*FOR INSTANT UPDATES, FOLLOW US ON TWITTER*

*TO WATCH OUR WEB SHOWS, CLICK HERE*

No comments: