Saturday, May 7, 2011

HELP!!! [SAM & KC WEB SHOW TITLE]


I'd like to make Sam and KC's web show a great success, but I have 1 problem... THE TITLE!

Having a suitable and attractive title is vital in every show. So, please help me...

To make this more interesting, I will be giving away 'Forever and A Day' Premiere Night tickets to the best one. Who knows? If you give such an amazing title, there might be more in store for you?!

Watch the first episode here and from there maybe you can help me come up with a suitable name for the show. Tweet me your suggestions or comment on this post.

Before I upload the next episode, I should already have a winner title.... Hurry guys! :)

*FOR INSTANT UPDATES, FOLLOW US ON TWITTER*
*TO WATCH OUR WEB SHOWS, CLICK HERE*

13 comments:

Pinoymovieblog.com said...

The "Samcy" show! hehehe. . .

KC Forever said...

When KC meets Milby!

Anonymous said...

"Casmuel" (Cassandra-Samuel)

Super KCnian said...

Cassam's Haven

Anonymous said...

The Cassa-milby Lair

Passionistas Support Sam & KC said...

SamKace Peep Hole

Maricel Gutierrez said...

Tara...silip na kay Sam and KC.

Anonymous said...

SAMMY & KOOKI.. The BFFs offcam!

Anonymous said...

Choose Cas-muel's Next Adventure: BTS of Forever & a Day

Maki Cabrera said...

A Day with Sam and Kc!

Anonymous said...

forever starts now...nabasa ko sa twitter

Anonymous said...

TARALET'S!: sam & kc's roadtrip

Anonymous said...

CASAMUEL or when Kc met Sammy