Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Gerald and Kim in Tears during the Press Conference of "Til My Heartaches End"


Just minutes ago ginanap ang Presscon ng “Til My Heartaches End” sa Dolphy Theater ng ABS-CBN. It was the usual press conference… UNTIL… One member of the press, Allan Diones, asked Gerald "Natanong mo na ba kay Kim kung mahal ka niya at nasagot ka na ba niya ng sobra sobra" which triggered him to be emotional. People did not expect that this question would bring Gerald to tears.. Soon after he broke down,  Kim Chiu started to be in tears as well.

I will upload the video and post it here so you guys have a clearer picture. You be the judge if this was all an act? Part of their promo efforts (as you all claim)? Or was it from the heart?

I saw it with my own eyes and I know for a fact when someone is acting and when someone is sincere… In this case, Gerald Anderson was speaking from his heart. The question triggered something inside of him that he probably kept hidden for very long. All the hurt and the pain he’s been feeling was half expressed in this press conference.

After answering the question sincerely, Gerald stepped out of the stage and proceeded to his dressing room.
As far as all the reports are concern, Gerald suffered from Hyperventilation.
Kim, after Gerald went off stage, was given a chance to answer what Gerald poured out… Again, I will just post the video for you guys to see yourselves.







More updates on this to come…

For now, like I always say, let’s leave their private lives alone already! Their obviously very hurt and majority of this hurting is caused by the haters being so cruel and unfair to them.
Enough said!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my heart goes out to Kim and Gerald... you both deserve to be happy.

Anonymous said...

yes, I second the motion. we love you kim & gerald.