Thursday, October 21, 2010

December - Christmas - Metro Manila Film Festival!

Christmas season is the best time of the year for me. Who doesn’t love the season? It’s all PARTY! PARTY! Shopping! Vacation! Outings! And more PARTY PARTY! It also gives me reason to forget dieting because I’m no party pooper to resist the feasts and blessings.

But besides the above said, I love December cause of the Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF). I know a lot of people who hate the fact that only local movies are shown in theaters during that time, but I am still on my quest to convince those people to love and support our local industry. I’m sure you all are aware that I am a big fan of local movies basing on most of my posts, so December is really a feast, not just for my tummy but also for my eyes as a film aficionado.

I am enthusiastic about what Star Cinema and the rest of the film outfits have to offer this year. I do watch everything that comes out, so no bias from me…. At this point, being a Star Cinema fan, I already did some research on the movies we should expect from them.

This year Star Cinema will have 3 entries to the MMFF namely Ang Tanging Ina (Last Na ‘To), RPG Metanoia (3D) and Dalaw (Horror).

I’ve been following the Tanging Ina franchise and it never fails to satisfy my enjoyment needs. Dalaw on the other hand is a horror film lead by Horror Queen Kris Aquino. Basing on her previous scary movies, I hope this one can be of the same level or be better. But RPG METANOIA…. This one makes me very curious. It’s a 3D animated movie fully created by Filipino animators. This will be the first of its kind in Philippine Film History, so this we should definitely look out for!

When I have more news about the entries for the MMFF, I will update.

Whatever the movies are though, from whatever film production company, whoever stars in it, let’s all support… For the sake of Christmas and our love for movies in general!

TANGING INA 3





 Bonggang bongga 'to dahil magkakasama na naman DAW ang mga anak ni Ina from the 1st Taning Ina!
I hope I hope I hope :)
DALAW

RPG METANOIA

For videos, visit:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mychosdotcom
For instant updates follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/mychosdotcom

No comments: