Friday, September 24, 2010

MyChos Exclusive: Carol Banawa is back!


It was a pleasure to meet, greet and speak to Carol Banawa, my all-time favorite local singer. She's back here to visit her father but is utilizing her 2 month stay to do an album under Star Records.

She's one of our greatest talents here in the Philippines and it's such a waste if she doesn't put it to use.

I am very very VERY excited to see her around and hear her soothing voice in the airwaves once again. We've missed her.

Let's all watch out for her album. I'm sure we'll be seeing more of her on TV, most definitely on ASAP?!

Goodluck Carol. I am very happy you're back :)

For videos, visit:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mychosdotcom
For instant updates follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/mychosdotcom

No comments: