Friday, August 20, 2010

"Sa'yo Lamang" Press Conference





After my busy morning yesterday, despite it being a holiday, I went rushing to the Press Conference of “Sa’yo Lamang”. It was the usual… Familiar faces from the press and my Star Cinema friends. The cast was present minus Enchong Dee [because he’s still sick], Shaina Magdayao and Empress.

Here are some pictures I took…

[I was surrounded by hotties! I found it hard to decide who to take]

[Bea and Lorna have grown so close through this whole project...
Bea helping Lorna remove excess mascara on her face - SWEET!]

[They're like mother-daughter talaga. How cute!]

[Diet? Waz wrong? :) ]

[Hotties with writer Ricky Lee]

[Hmmmm... sino kaya ang katext ni Zanjoe? O baka naman nag ttweet siya bilang may Twitter na si Z @zmarudo ]

[Mag ina]

[The father, the mother, the daughter]



[The writers responsible for this brilliant family drama]

Sa'yo Lamang is out in theaters September 1. They will have a simul premier in Manila, Cebu and Davao... 
Bongga!!!!


If you want an invite to the PREMIER NIGHT.... click here.


P.S
Get well soon Enchong Dee! We're all praying for a speedy recovery.


For videos, visit:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mychosdotcom
For instant updates follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/mychosdotcom

No comments: