Thursday, August 5, 2010

myChos with John Lloyd Cruz





A super exciting and long overdue chat with award-winning, box office king and my ultimate idol, John Lloyd Cruz. 

I finally got to ask him the questions I've prepared way waaay back during the Tabing Ilog days... In this video, JL answers questions about his mood, his job, his personality and what not. 

I've met him a couple of times but haven't really had the chance to do a sit down interview with him until tonight! He came from a very long meeting with Direk Cathy Garcia-Molina and I was lucky enough to catch him right after. Details on what went down during their meeting will be on my next post.

For now, let me share with you this myChos exclusive. Hope all the Lloydie fans enjoy this one :)

For videos, visit:
http://www.youtube.com/user/mychosdotcom
For instant updates follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/mychosdotcom

No comments: