Sunday, July 11, 2010

Pictorial ng IMORTAL

Last Friday my awesome hard working friend ML sent me pictures from the pictorial of IMORTAL. I was supposed to visit her, but I had stuff to do at work and I finished late. Apparently, they finished very late too...
I was never struck with the Twilight fever, but I do enjoy watching TV shows that have a vampire plot. Knowing that there will be a pinoy Vampire-Warewolf tv series makes me very excited. It makes an even bigger impact cause the leads are my most favorite actors, John Lloyd and Angel Locsin.


I heard their preparations for it and I sure hope it translates on TV.


Anyway, feast your eyes with some of the glam shots I've gathered.
[John Lloyd, not just a leading man but also a gentleman!]



I'll try to get clearer shots, the ones where they're made up as their characters :)


Stay tuned!


For more videos, visit: 
http://www.youtube.com/user/mychosdotcom 
For instant updates, Follow me on Twitter: 
www.twitter.com/mychosdotcom

1 comment:

aldiads said...

Sana ipapalabas na ang Imortal...idol gel,jlc gud luck sa inyo dalawa...")