Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'll Be There Premier Night




Here are some pictures I took from last Tuesday during the Premier Night and after party of the movie I'll Be There.


A well attended event
KC posing with a die hard KC-Gabby fan.
The cute kid was crying over the excitement seeing his idols.

Also present in the premier were...

[Coco Martin posing before taking a bite]

[Gary V. supporting Echo and Gerald Anderson supporting his KTM mate, Gabby.]
[Maricar Reyes, always present and very supportive of Star Cinema movies]

[Sam Milby]

[Gabby greets Gary V.]
[Cesca Litton covering for SNN and of course, supporting Echo]

The After Party....


[V.I.Guests, people from Genesis and the Managing Director of Star Cinema, Malou Santos]
[Echo introducing Cesca to Malou Santos]
[Gabby greeting guests]
[I wonder kung sino katext ni KC? Where's Papa P?]
[KC and Gabby posing with Cacai Bautista and former member of Akafellas and part of the cast of the movie, Ikey Canoy]
[Echo and Cesca hhww? Like I said, let's all just love the openness]
[KC's non-showbiz clique]
[KC protecting her friends from the paparazzi]

In general it was a successful event. Congrats Star Cinema for making this possible. It's a dream come true not only for their fans but also for themselves. I'm pretty sure na masayang masaya si KC cause she finally got to do a film with her papa.

It was a fun night, but of course it would've been perfect (at least for me) if Sharon Cuneta was around... and Papa Piolo! :)

Next movie sana silang tatlo na... Sharon-Gabby-KC plus Piolo as KC's love interest!
Wishful thinking lang naman......

Follow me on twitter:
www.twitter.com/mychosdotcom

No comments: