Saturday, June 26, 2010

Cinco Pictorial - Robi & AJ

I was able to go to the pictorial of my friends Robi Domingo and AJ Perez for Cinco last night. It's always fun (and funny) being around these guys cause they're so makulit, simple and easy to get along with. Can you imagine pag kumpleto ang Giggerboys? Kagulo!

Here are the pics I took. I'm almost completing my CINCO pictorial series. Kulang nalang yung pictures ng pictorial nina Jodi and Maja-Rayver.






[Robi doing some push-ups before the shoot. AJ posing but actually showing off his 'cuts']

May video din ako ni Robi answering my 7 Questions. I'll post our conversation on my next post guys!
Sayang hindi sila sabay with Sam Concepcion, it would've been such a riot :)
[Thanks mareng JC Bagio for the help]
For videos, visit: 
http://www.youtube.com/user/mychosdotcom 
Follow me on Twitter: 
www.twitter.com/mychosdotcom

No comments: