Friday, July 9, 2010

CINCO Spooky Costume Party

My friend and blogger MK was also present during last night's CINCO Spooky Costume party at Guilly's Morato. He has always wanted to contribute for MyChos and this morning, he has sent me a blog entry and here's his first contribution for MyChos. Keep 'em coming MK! 

-MK's Entry-
Hi MyChos. I was invited by my friends from Star Cinema to attend the CINCO Spooky costume party at Guilly's Morato. I was not able to wear something spooky as I came from a meeting so I just decided to wear black. Right off the bat, I was suprised to see how they decorated the entrance of the bar. Kudos to the production designers. There was a coffin in the middle of the entrance and a small cemetery on the side. I felt like I was entering a wake. Creepy!
[entrance of the bar]
[coffin placed in front of Guilly's]
[cemetery design at the side]
[the night's hosts, Drei Feliz and Pretty Trisha]

I was lucky enough to be given access to the VIP section and of course, I grabbed the opportunity to take some pictures and chat with the cast. Most of the cast wore black attire except for Pokwang who brought the house down with her Catwoman costume. I admire her unwavering dedication to make us all laugh. I love her.
[Voizboys: Guji, Jay-R, Nico and Tom who performed during the event]
[Sam Concepcion, AJ Perez and Robi Domingo]
[Sam Concepcion, Robi Domingo and AJ Perez]

Most of the cast were present except for Jodi Sta. Maria, Maja Salvador and Mariel Rodriguez. Pokwang, Zanjoe and Bangs were the first ones who were introduced. They star in Direk Cathy Garcia Molina's episode entitled PUSO. 
[Pokwang as CatWoman and Zanjoe]
[Pokwang and Zanjoe enjoying the photo booth]
[Rayver Cruz]
[Robi Domingo and AJ Perez watching the trailer with Direk Ato Bautista and Frasco Mortiz]

Over-all the event was a great breather for a busy week. CINCO looks to be a very promising film. I really can't wait to watch the movie! I was invited to attend the premiere on July 13 at SM Megamall Cinema 10. I'll try to take pictures of the premiere. 

Hope the readers of MyChos enjoy my entry. 'Til next time! 
-MK
________
Great job, MK! Keep 'em coming!
I will try to post the pictures I took myself of the costume party soon.

For more videos, visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/mychosdotcom Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/mychosdotcom

No comments: